Roses, Chocolates and Valentines!


I was a busy little avi today!  Besides taking photos, I was out shopping at the FabFree Headquarters located here for freebies!  There are a ton of designers that offer free items, so go fill up your shopping bags!

Roses 
This outfit is a free gift from Hudson's Clothing (Red Chiffon).  Shoes are included!  There are two outfits in the store - one is a group gift and the other you don't need to join to receive.  Both are beautiful.  
Hair - Feb 4 group gift from A&A
Necklace - group gift from Virtual Impressions


























Chocolates Outfit - Hunt item from Cupid Heart Hunt - starting point here.  Item found here.  Look for a heart with an arrow through it.  




Valentines - OMG!  When I got the notice from Vanity Hair I knew I had to go look and I was so surprised to get there and find a gift for 1L (one color).  Well, I get home and am trying on outfits to go with the hair, and I get a notice of a free gift from VH with all THREE colors in it (hair bases are included as well). I LOVE this hair!  



Vanity Hair - Limo
Skin and Earrings free - FabFree Headquarters Cab
Skin - Style by Kira
Earrings - Elemental Jewelry
Outfit - Velvet Rhythms - MM board Red Logie (not sure if this is available any longer VR


Comments

Popular Posts