Slink Physique

I finally decided it was time to get a mesh body.   After trying a couple of demos and playing with the huds on both, I chose the body from Slink - Physique V2.0.  I have not bought a mesh head, although I have tried demos but I haven't found one that suits me.  I spent quite a bit of time learning how the hud worked, trying on mesh clothes to see how they fit with the body, adjusting the parts of the clothing that showed through by clicking on the hud in the appropriate area(s).  I found the hud was quite easy to use.  I had thought it would be very complicated, but that was not the case for me.  I really like the "flow" of the body, the smoothness in the elbows and knees which I always have to edit due to sharp edges even though I have my hardware setting (antialiasing) on the highest number.  I don't look so "edgy" with the body.  The price, for all that comes in the package, was very reasonable I thought so that was one factor for my decision.  Another factor was that I blog for vendors that create shoes for Slink feet and not other designers, so that helped make the decision as well.  All in all, I am very happy with my choice. 



 
I did very little editing in the photos and am wearing the Barley skin.  The price of the body is 1250L and this is all you receive:


Slink

Credits:
Hair:  Tameless Darla (New)
Poses:  EverGlow
 



Comments

Popular Posts