August 29, 2015

DeeTaleZ

After I purchased my Lelutka mesh head Stella about a week or so ago, I decided I wanted to also purchase another skin.  I have been trying demos of skins from various designers looking particularly at eyebrow shape.  I prefer more of an arch to the eyebrow and the hair near the nose to be more feathery than slicked down.  I took photos in each demo skin, did a comparison and finally decided on one from DeeTaleZ - Heaven in Mediterranean, Lelutka applier.  This is one of the older skins, but I liked the brow shape and the applier comes with 5 brow, 4 lip, and 3 eye colors.  The price is 1299L, but I felt this was well worth the price considering some of the others I tried didn't include brow, lip or eye colors.  Now, I think I am done meshing!




DeeTaleZ 
Lelutka Applier Heaven Skin in Mediterranean

Credits:
1st Photo:
Hair:  Vanity Hair Moonriver Exclusive at Vintage and Cool Fair
Earrings:  Lazuri Classic Pearls 
Dress:  Legendaire Hold Me @ Fad Event
Pose:  Signature Pose Sebastian

2nd Photo:
Hair:  TRUTH Arden (New)
Top:  evenflow Drapier Bustier Floral Green
Pose:  Signature Pose Seweryn

3rd Photo:
Hair:  Alli&Ali Yvonne Voting Gift Aug 28
Top:  LaVian&Co Living Years
Pose:  Signature Pose Karin

No comments:

Post a Comment