August 22, 2015

I'm a "Mesh"

I have been pondering for several weeks on whether to buy a mesh head or not.  I bought several demos from Lelutka - Leda, Aria, Stella, Karin, and Lotte.  I took photos and then did a side by side comparison on which one(s) I liked the best.  As a blogger, I felt this would be a justified purchase as editing will be minimal.  I finally narrowed it down to Karin and Stella.  Well, today I made my purchase - Stella.  What I liked best about this head were the eyebrow and lip shape, that suited me best.  Before buying, I played with the hud to make sure I was comfortable with all the settings.  I have to say, it was quite easy to use in my opinion.  I am now mesh from head to toe as a few months ago, I purchased the Slink Physique Body, which I absolutely love. 



Lelutka Stella

Credits:
Hair:  Tableau Vivant Fresh Mess
Necklace:  Finesmith Morning Star (group gift)
Dress:  Lavian&Co Sweet Disposition Bag 2 (New)
Boots:  LaVian&Co Rebekah
Poses:  {poppet} City Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment