I am Thankful

The holidays are upon us, the hustle and bustle of getting ready for Thanksgiving and Christmas.  I have not been in SL too much lately due to computer issues, thus, the lack of blogging.  I finally got a new computer, so will try to get back in the swing of things. 

LaVian&Co is at the Black Dot Project with Lindy pumps in three palette choices.  Also at their main store, you will find Essentials Dollar Signs.  I love this simple, yet elegant dress and a hud allows several color choices.  



M's Avon has several new jewelry items.  The Stardust necklace has multiple gems hanging from a delicate chain.  A hud changes the colors of the gems and chain.


The Wire Vintage necklace has a single pendant attached to a delicate chain.  A hud changes colors in the pendant, center chain and main chain.


And, the Peacock Wire Vintage is the single pendant with peacock like feathers on three sides of the pendant.  Again, a hud allows color choices.  


ZOZ is at the Cosmopolitan Sales Room with stunning nail huds for Belleza, Maitreya, Slink and ZOZ mesh nails.  These are perfect for that holiday party coming up!

Snowflake Gem 

Snowflake Gem Fade 
All of the poses are new from Pink Insidious - Cheeky. 

Finally, I would like to say I am thankful for those who read my blog.  This is my passion in Second Life and I strive to make it interesting and fun to view.  

Happy Thanksgiving!!


LaVian&Co @ Black Dot Project


Credits:
Hair:  Truth Ryleigh








Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts