January 5, 2016

New in 2016

Happy 2016!  I can't believe another year has flown by.  Starting this year I have decided to cut back on blogging -- whom I blog for and how much.  It had gotten too overwhelming in the past.  Plus I want time to purge my inventory and rebuild files that I had on an old computer which got restored and files were lost.  I think quality rather than quantity is my goal this year for blogging.  

So, to start out 2016, KnocKeRs has new shoes - Dolly Janes Stiletto!  One can never have too many shoes and these include socks.  A hud provides various color choices for the shoe, heel, sock and hearts.  These shoes are for Slink, Belleza and Maitreya feet.  You will LOVE these! 




KnocKeRs

Credits:
Hair:  Tameless Vanity
Dress:  Entice Honey Skirt and Corset Top @ January Designer Showcase
Poses:  Pink Insidious Cheeky
Location:  KnocKeRs




No comments:

Post a Comment