Inspiration

As with a designer, a blogger has to be inspired to be creative in showcasing what they are blogging about.  I knew what I wanted to do when I opened the boxes from some of the designers I blog for and everything just fit!  

Chop Zuey has a stunning new jewelry set called Mblieu, Mblieu.  There are several pieces in this set as well as a hud for color changes.  Entice is at The Wash Cart Sale with a glittery swimsuit, California Love.  You have three color choices via a hud as well.  And ZOZ is at the Cosmopolitan Sales Room with nail huds - Bold Lush and Bold Soft.  To quote Coco Chanel "A girl should be two things - classy and fabulous".  Yes, I am!





Chop Zuey
Entice @ The Wash Cart Sale
ZOZ @ Cosmopolitan Sales Room

Credits:
Hair:  *TKW* Yuko (free SL Birthday gift @ Hairology)
Shoes:  EMPIRE Bergamot
Poses:  exposeur Back to Black (store closing end of June)


Comments

Popular Posts