August 12, 2016

Today is My Rez Day!

Happy Rez Day to me!  I never thought I would still be in SL after 7 years.  I get bored with stuff pretty easy and thought, meh, give it a year and I will be done.  Well, here I am - 7 years later!  Blogging is probably the only reason I have stayed in SL this long.  I have the privilege of blogging for some great designers and events and I enjoy showcasing their creations.  Speaking of designers....

This absolutely gorgeous creation is available at the Designer Showcase event.  NSP presents Rose Deco Formal dress.  This outfit includes the dress, as well as hat and rose attachment and comes in three color/textures.  This outfit is perfect for a wedding, garden party or any event!  And in my case, my Rez Day!

See my other blog here for another beautiful color.  




Credits:
Hair:  enVOGUE Alice
Earrings:  Chop Zuey San Guerlain Cameo set @ Designer Showcase
Shoes:  Felicity Harley (New)
Pose:  PosESion 2016 group gift



No comments:

Post a Comment